Scan to BIM Services
The Architectural, Engineering and Construction Industry have gradually adopted the 3D workflow that laced into the aptness to apprehend as-built state in 3D. This mentioned new zone for Architectural, Engineering and Construction Industry has gradually adopting new innovations and technology that are adding successively. In this metamorphosis, CAD Outsourcing has been an active participant since 2004. We believe in novelty with the pinch of long established dedication that has always been our forte. The latest development in renovating ideas is Scan to Building Information Model
Scan to BIM
is a newly added service in CAD Outsourcing that are gaining a lot of accolades as it is the part of one of the requisite service of construction field i.e. BIM. Scan to BIM
is an add on for Autodesk Revit that is also popularly known here as Scan to Revit BIM Services
or Scan data Revit
, whatever our user want to name it. It enables to form and affirm the model from a point cloud with programmed identification and arrangement of architectural constituents as well as MEP constituents and more.
Key features of Scan to Revit BIM Services :
- Tools of Scan to BIM
- Walls, columns, conduit, Duct, Pipes, Pipe Runs, Levels and more
- Construction geometry
- Mesh modeling
- Clean topography extraction
- Automated Identification of batches of wall and pipe beyond the point cloud.
- Reinforce interference diagnosis for point cloud contrast with geometry.
- Our tools are heavily rooted on workflow system.
- Proper measurement of points within the scanning process for the correct dimension.
- Comprehensible format for export/import data that carries out by electronic surveying equipment.
- Abide the floating network licenses.
- Uninterrupted reply from our team of expert.
The biggest usage of Scan to BIM
is for renovation projects. The respective data is procured with the support of laser scanning technology and subsequently the 3D BIM models are developed. We assure you to provide a professional scan-to-BIM 3D modelling service by employing the latest technology to transform point cloud and laser survey data into refined 3D BIM models.
Key Benefits of working with CAD Outsourcing :
- Our point cloud data meticulously create the as-built territory.
- Our thorough and valid results allows the design time to make decision quickly
- The build cost estimates decreased the errors and results in cost saving
- Strict regulation for quick turnaround and output
Our highly talented and dedicated expert professionals know how to form a spot on deliverable as they are efficient team of licensed architects, engineers, detailers and draftsman along with professional land surveyors and certified scan technicians who provide a top notch quality of as-built surveys with Scan to BIM
. We wish to taste the same quality for our respective user and client. For more information, assistance or quotation, please refer our contact details. We are looking forward to make a healthy business association.