Structural Engineering Consultants | Outsource Structural Engineering Services | CAD Outsourcing Services
Structural Engineering Services is a sub-discipline of Civil Engineering Services. It is the team of highly-skilled and trained Structural Engineers who are versatile in designing the "bones and muscles'' of the structures with regards to giving them shape and form for the man-made structures. The in-house team of structural engineers first review the entire design and drawings that have been submitted by the client and based on that they understand and calculate the stability, strength, and rigidity of built structures of the buildings as well as non-building structures.
When it comes to integration of Structural Designs the team of Designers, Architects, and Building Service Engineers make sure that they supervise the construction projects by the contractors on the site. This entire process does include the involvement of design of machinery, equipment, and even vehicles where the structural integrity may affect the functioning and the safety of the work.
CAD Outsourcing Consultants is the leading and first-rated Structural Engineering Consultancy Services provider, who has in-depth understanding and knowledge of technical standards, international codes, required software, and other important aspects that are required for a successful completion of structural services. Also, one of the important aspects that we take into consideration is that the rough ideas that are presented by our clients are transformed into a design that is beneficial to our customer as well as the team to have a peer view of the structural design by adhering to the necessary building codes.
Moving further, when you choose to Outsource Structural Engineering Services, we at CAD Outsourcing Services bring an array of features and services at one single roof. Over the last 14+ years we have been working with the best team of our in-house structural engineers and have gained vast and extensive experience in structural Design and Development. Also, it is not at all wrong in saying that with our highly-skilled and qualified team our solution in providing structural engineering services assists our clients in gaining capital and also gives the path to invest more and more in the business.
Categories of Structural Services
Types of Structural Egineering Services and Its Features
Let us proceed further and have a look at some of the types of Structural Services and its salient features. Here are the details for the same as listed below.
| Structural 2D Drafting and Detailing
|| Revit Structural Services
|| Structural 3D Modeling
|| Structural Outsourcing Services
Structural 2D Drafting and Detailing Services
We offer highly qualitative and result oriented Structural 2D Drafting and Detailing Services to esteemed clients across the globe. Our team is trained and versatile in complying with all the required standards and codes that are required for a successful completion of structural drafting and detailing services. The use of the desired standards is used for naming conventions and plot styles. With our highly trained team of engineers and drafters in-house we are able to offer detailed and cost effective Structural 2D drafting and detailing services in the area of structural engineering. Meeting the expectations of our clients and their trust on us drives us to push ourselves to deliver the project to them within the stipulated period of time. No matter whatever is the size of projects we endeavor at all its levels of Structural engineering & design creation from small buildings, large-scale engineering detailing & modeling to analysis of pre-existing designs and construction documentation. The ultimate goal of our company is to always be the first choice as well as outsourcing company when it comes to CAD services, engineering services, BIM Engineering Services and more.
- Offers in-depth information on load-calculation, beam and column design, and a lot many other services that are a part of it.
- Sharing the report that has details related to the detailed shop drawings, placing drawings, and adhering to the required international codes and standards.
- Analyzing the load of the materials that are required and a must have report when proceeding with the construction of the project.
- Creation of all types of drawings and drawings that are included in the projects like foundation plan drawings, footing and column schedules, joist details, etc and a lot many other details.
- Coordinating with the team to understand and meet the exact need and requirements of the clients for the projects.
- Supporting all levels of complexity of the projects to multi-store structures.
- Effective and detailed scaling of the project and supporting the project team.
Revit Structural Services
CAD Outsourcing Consultants is the leading and the one-stop destination that provides Revit structural services to its clients in India and globally. Having had experience for over 14+ years we and our team are up-to-date with the practice of all the necessary codes, software, and tools that are required for a successful and clash-free delivery of structural services. Owing to the importance of the services we support all the types of design and drafting services that are required in the process of design analysis and that further helps the contractors and structural engineers to keep going with their work side-by-side. All this is possible with the help of successful and easy integration and coordination in Revit. When outsourcing Revit structural services, we make sure that the clients expectations are fulfilled and thus with this said we accomplish other work also that plays an integral part of the services. Some of the features of this service are;
- Concrete reinforcement
- Design-to-steel workflows
- Design documentation
- Structural analysis
- Creation of Physical and analytical model
- Advanced 3D modeling and connection design.
- Accurate creation of 3D reinforcement designs
- Accurate automatic drawings generation.
- Connection of Structural steel modeling
- Boost collaboration.
- Linking of bidirectional with analysis
- Estimating and MIS integration.
- Reducing errors with digital documentation.
- Redistributable collaborative tools.
- Automated elemental connection with CAD macros.
Structural 3D Modeling Servies
We are in the 21st century where the level of cutting-edge technologies has advanced a lot. These are best practices and the needs which are kept in mind by the industry when it comes to offering customer-centric and result-oriented structural 3D modeling services. CAD outsourcing services is the one-stop service provider that is very much focussed and clear on facilitating better view and visualization for the required product/structure. The team has an extensive skill base, expertise, and years and years of experience that drives us and allows us to execute proper and accurate structural 3D modeling projects embracing the latest technologies. Also, once the engineers complete the initial work that is related to 2D drafting and designing, the next and most accurate service is taking into consideration the Structural 3D Modeling Services.
- Easy conversion of 2D structural drafting to 3D models.
- Steel detailing for structural components, foundation, platforms, etc.
- Revit family creation for elements like beams, columns, bars, walls, concrete panels.
- Virtual construction documentation, creation, and sharing the details of RFIs, bills of material, material takeoffs, and more.
- 3D modeling for structural elements that include slabs, the channel of steel, angles, bars, bending, and walls.
- Including sets of work like installation guides, erection drawings, and shop drawings.
Structural Outsourcing Services
When it comes to outsourcing structural services, CAD Outsourcing Services is the leading and the most profound company that is considered to deliver the service as per the expectations of the clients. The core reason why major companies have started adopting the culture of opting for structural outsourcing services is that from the start of the project to its end, all the work will be handled and taken care of by the structural engineers. Moreover, the clients will be relaxed and can focus on their other work because we assure them to deliver the work that in return will be giving 100% results and will be as per the expectations and current demand of the market. Owing to the experience for over 13 years we are one of the most trusted structural outsourcing companies that adhere to all the necessary codes and standards that are required in structural engineering services. Apart from this we have delivered numerous projects that are indeed a part of Structural Engineering Services. Our bunch of work includes;
- Structural Design and Drafting
- Structural Fabrication Drawings
- Structural Steel Detailing
- Structural Shop Drawings
- Structural Finite Element Analysis and Modeling.
- Strict adherence to international codes and standards.
- Committed to data security and tracking of the work.
- Use of latest software, infrastructure, and technology.
- Ready as well as up-to-date with the current demand for work in the market.
- Qualitative Approach to work.
- Affordable cost and on-time delivery of work.
- Streamlining the process of the work.
- Scheduling the timeline to complete the project with the given time and deadlines.
Our Structural Services Includes.
Taking it further, below is the stages of the process of Structural Services that are included by us and our engineers when we undertake any project that is related to Structural Engineering Services. These are the steps or the stages that play a vital role in the entire life-cycle of the Construction Project along with the details related to it.
- High Rise Structures Design & Analysis
- Industrial Structures Design & Analysis Services
- Custom Homes Design & Analysis
- Retrofitting & Rehabilitation of Existing Structures
- Finite Element Analysis and Modeling
- Peer Review Services
- Engineering Transcription Using Mathcad
- Structural Design and Drafting Services
- Structural Fabrication Drawing Services
- Steel Structures and Fabrication Drawings
- Structural Steel Detailing Services
- Structural Shop Drawing
- Structural BIM Consulting and Design Services
Software And International Standards We Follow.
Moving further, here is the list of the software and the international standards that we are bound and adhered to be followed when undertaking projects of Structural Engineering Services.
- AISC- American Institute of Steel Construction
- RCSC Standards - Research Council on Structural Connections
- CISC - Code of Standard Practice for Structural Steel
- ASTM Standards - American Society for Testing and Materials Standards
- BS - British Standards
- ACI Standards - American Concrete Institute Standards
- AS - Australian Standards
- CRSI Standards - The Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute Standards
- Revit Structure
- Trimble TEKLA
- Autodesk Advance Steel
- STADD. Pro
- Autodesk INVENTOR
Methods and Techniques Used for Structural Engineering Services
- The team of trained, experienced, and highly-qualified engineers are capable enough of undertaking the concept of the design that is being submitted by the clients related to their projects. Not only this our engineers are having rich expertise in the domain to deliver the work and make it easy for the client to carry on with the services.
- The team here is always in contact with the key responsible person who makes sure that the work is handed over within the stipulated and decided time with all the R&D done and along with the required structural design package.
- The approach of structural analysis can be modified and that is depending on the need and requirement of the projects. The basic and core need for it is to allow the input of the information that is having an option to get an easy to go way in the graphical form and its interface.
- With the help of AutoCAD drawings it is simple to proceed further and assist in sharing the input along with its sampling.
- To adhere to standards and develop proper designs and drawings we collaborate with a team of resident engineers. This is a part of the work which helps to get proper communication and that also with proper consistency, and high level of performance in the project and this is for our better today and bright future.
- In the end, it will be a result-oriented of the work that will be having detailed structural drawings, layout planning, sectioning, elevation, design in 2D and 3D formats as per the demand of the clients.
- The result is a righteous flow of information in the form of graphical and tabular output.
Structural Engineering Design Workflow
Now proceeding further, here are the details wherein we share the complete process where we mention the entire workflow of Structural Engineering Services.
- Define Scope of Project - It is the first stage of the process in which the team needs to check whether there is a need for conceptual, preliminary, or detailed analysis of the design and drawings.
- Analyze Inputs from Client - Checking on the clients' details that is being shared and adapting the accurate structural analysis approach.
- Project Execution - The first level of basic structural design is created and this is with the help of clients' input and data being shared.
- Assign Project Execution - It is the responsibility of project engineers and structural engineers to follow the requirement of the clients and with proper adhering of the standards the project should be executed.
- Build on Structural Analysis - Developing and preparing the structural detailed drawings in the 2D or 3D formats.
- Recommend Structural Changes - Representing the structural design and the channel of communication for the layout plans, elevations, and sections.
Why Choose CAD Outsourcing Services for Structural Engineering Services
This is the most common question as to why there is a need to Outsource Structural Engineering Services. Well, for this here are the details as mentioned below.
- Cost-effective and Qualitative delivery of work.
- A Dedicated support system is available.
- Team of skilled and trained engineers, designers, and drafters.
- Experience for over 13 years.
- Global presence in 6 countries.
- Adhering to use the latest software, tools, and international standards.
- Major Service available at one single roof.
Contact Us Today or visit our website to check for our projects or to get free quotes for the services that you are intending to outsource or are searching for the company to assist you.
Dar es Salaam,
Federated States of Micronesia,
Mar del Plata,
Papua New Guinea,
Ras al Khaimah,
San Miguel de Tucuman,
San Salvador de Jujuy,
Santa Cruz de la Sierra,
Santiago del Estero,
United Arab Emirates,
United States of America,
United States Virgin Islands,